16 January 2013

It's Not Going To Write Itself...

In the beginning of each year and past blog posts I've said I would buckle down {Cliche I know} and get down to serious business writing the several stories that are swimming in my head.  Well, I'm doing it this year also however, things are a little different this new year.  I think I have found something to keep me motivated throughout the year {I got my fingers crossed} and hopefully I'll get at the very least a first draft or more if I write everyday. {like I'm suppose to}
Writing Goals
I found this on Pinterest. I loved the break down of it and felt it was manageable to achieve my writing goals.  I've already started a writing schedule for myself.

I hope I'll have the motivation and the determined discipline throughout this whole year.

No comments: