10 October 2012

The Voices In My Head...I, I Mean Stories...


Meet Kacey...she's one of my main characters in one of my works in progress.  I started working on her story after Tessa stopped talking to me.

Kacey has a very interesting story to tell, I just hope I can tell it well.

There are several stories inside the challenge is getting them onto the page. Writing seems harder then it appears. The biggest problem I have is procrastination and discipline when it comes to writing. Right now, I have two works in progress and two more in my head waiting just waiting for me to get to work.  I keep telling myself,  "How can you be a writer when you don't write?" You can't!

During the summer my sister got me addicted to Pinterest for those of you who don't know, it's a virtual cork board and you pin web pictures to your virtual boards that you create.  Well, let just say, Pinterest has gotten my creative juices flowing.  I've found some great writing websites and blogs through pinning pictures, which I have add to my sidebar that anyone can check out.  These new sites are giving me inspiration to start taking  my writing and the busness of writing seriously.

I hope I can get myself into a serious writing routine and become the writer I know I can be!

No comments: